Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my 2 babies!

Well, today my little stinker took a nap in his crib today, and yes...I checked on him a hundred or so times in the hour long nap that he took!  It was nice to know that he could do it (if only for an hour) and I sure hope I get more trusting with him being in there by himself!  I am getting excited to take Micah to Ohio in 2 weeks so he can meet some more of my family and Ohio friends. 

On a sad note, I think we are officially getting rid of Kyah.  I know that some of you who come to our house often will miss her mauling you when you walk in our door, but alas, her time here with us is up. We have found a wonderful home for her in Ohio (all good things come from Ohio....or end up in Ohio) :)  And no, we are not sending her to a "farm" but to a wonderful man who needs some companionship after losing his wife.  So these next few weeks for me are going to be bittersweet....getting rid of her (major sadness) giving her to a good home (super happy) So, I know it is a little silly to get worked up over a dog, but we have been through a lot with Kyah, and she will be greatly missed.


the day we got her :)  so small...and precious!



such a funny dog...barking @ the bear on tv


a little bigger...snuggling on the chair :)  going to miss this.



I will miss our snuggles, Kyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment