Tuesday, September 7, 2010

thank you shane and shane.

Shane & Shane have a way of making music that speaks to my soul.  Love this song, and the promises that God gives us in it.  Check the lyrics out, and better yet...check out Shane and Shane if you haven't yet...you are silly, they are wonderful and make beautiful music.  Be blessed by this song....Before the throne of God above.


Before the throne of God above


I have a strong, a perfect plea:

A great High Priest, whose name is Love,

Who ever lives and pleads for me.



My name is graven on his hands,

My name is written on his heart;

I know that while in heaven he stands

No tongue can bid me thence depart

No tongue can bid me thence depart.



When Satan tempts me to despair,

And tells me of the guilt within,

Upward I look, and see him there

Who made an end of all my sin.



Because a sinless Savior died,

My sinful soul is counted free;

For God, the Just, is satisfied

To look on Him and pardon me

To look on Him and pardon me



Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Praise the One,

Risen Son of God!



Behold him there, the risen Lamb

My perfect, spotless righteousness,

The great unchangeable I am,

The King of glory and of grace!



One in himself, I cannot die

My soul is purchased by his blood

My life is hid with Christ on high,

With Christ, my Savior and my God

With Christ, my Savior and my God

No comments:

Post a Comment